Monday 28 November 2011

Weekend in Joburg

On Saturday, Simon invited me to his house for a jump in the swimming pool, a view on the sunset, and a braai. Yes, I dedicate the previous sentence to all my friends freezing in the winter of northern hemisphere ! We had amazing braai food, and a good Spanish wine.

Sunset from Simon's terrace

On Sunday, after some time at the university to use the internet connection and skype a little bit with Laura, I went for a walk in a park. It could look like a new park, compared to last time I went there ! But it's not. So, yesterday I went to the botanical gardens once again, and it looks different ! Especially because of the colors ... The dry grass let the place to green grass and tree, and it looks beautiful. In general, Joburg in this season looks great as it is all green. I was told I just missed an even nicer period when trees are full of purple flowers.


(Artificial) lake


Birds !

Birds !!

Birds !!!
Yes, I like to take pictures of birds.

Clouds
I like taking pictures of clouds, too ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Birds birds!! Son estos los que se comian los aguacates?

    ReplyDelete