Saturday 3 December 2011

Clouds on a sunny day

Although I do like snow and winter in Switzerland, I have to say that a good sunny and warm day in Johannesburg is quite pleasant ! Especially on a Saturday.

The weather forecast was saying "cloudy, chances of rain", but so far, it's a perfect sunny day, with a few threatening clouds which soon disappeared. However, I guess we can expect an evening storm ...










Here are some pictures of the UJ campus, on a Saturday in an (almost) vacation period. So, quite empty, but very pleasant. The good thing with the occasional evening rain is that it makes everything look so green !

Entrance of UJ from the C-labs building (Physics department)

View of Johannesburg

I understand 2/3 of the words here ... in doubt, I'll just not park.

Near the Student Center

Near the Student Center, this place is usually crowded, students playing football and so on.

Inside the "ring"




Oh, and while I'm here ! I had a visit from a "neighbor" yesterday ... (I don't know its name, though)







No comments:

Post a Comment